2011/09/26

Geneva SoftShake and other local events

Next week in Geneva it will take place the second edition of the Soft-Shake conference that I strongly recommend (…even though if I cannot attend since I’ll be in Anaheim for the SharePoint Conference).

We have 2 speeches here:

SoftShake is not the only upcoming event, since we’ve many initiatives around the cloud.

I’ll be directly involved in this ISACA session on Cloud computing and Swiss Market Trends where I will do with Ben a kind of Jam session on IaaS and PaaS.

Below the agenda:

Agenda
18:00 Welcome and Greets
18:30 Swiss Market Trends in Cloud computing - Anees Qureshi, CTP Nyon
18: 50 Understanding the cloud computing better – Issues, Threats and solutions, with real life case analysis on various offerings
- Corrado Iorizzo, Senior Architect / Benjamin Soulier, Manager, CTP Nyon
19:50 Q and A Session
20:05 Networking Apero

Location:

Cambridge Technology Partners, Chemin de Precossy 27, Nyon.

No comments: