- With Vista there is not push of policies and you need to do gpupdate.exe or reboot to apply the policies
- If you change a user policy with logoff-login doesn't apply the policy. You must Reboot or gpupdate
- All about Terminal Server auto logon: http://blogs.msdn.com/ts/archive/2007/01/22/vista-remote-desktop-connection-authentication-faq.aspx
- You need to "call" each client almost 1-time, using mstsc to connect to server providing the password.
- I don't know how to propagate the credenting for a single sign-on. Probably it's feasible with WinSRV 2008
- To enable ping on Vista (by global policy):
Blogging just to remember something